Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the seventh day of Christmas...

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a new family tradition.

We needed a new tradition, and this one just kind of happened. I feel in LOVE with these snowflakes and just had to make some. The kids each wanted to make some for their rooms. While we were making them we had a great idea!
From *

We decided that each year the kids would make two new snowflakes to hang in their room for the Holidays. Soon their rooms will have many snowflakes and it will be so much fun! They want to do it with their kids (once they have them) so hopefully we can stick with it!
From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

3 comments:

love bug momma said...

We LOVE ours! Thanks!

Mandy said...

Teach me! Teach me!

Clint and Shari said...

Those are the cutest things! I must learn how to make them:)