Saturday, February 14, 2009

Man, Chick, And Jar.

It is not very often that you can say that you married the man and the woman of your dreams (unless of course you were once straight and then turned gay...or vice versa) but I am one of the fortunate few that managed to do just that!

It is crazy to think that we have been married for seven YEARS!  Me and him/her! 
This year instead of buying Steve some really nice gift, or something that he really wanted or would really like, I decided that I would save some cash and give him the gift of love.  I know, a flat screen says love too... maybe next year!  This year I went with a jar full of love.
I made him a jar full of things that me and the kids love about him.  This way, he can take one out each morning and start the day feeling some love!  Cheesy, I know, but I think the girl in him will love it!  It wasn't hard for us to fill the jar because we all love him a lot and think he is great.
Thanks for seven years of HELL Steve... OH, I mean Thanks for seven WONDERFUL years! 



0 comments: