Monday, February 2, 2009

What a loser fairy!

Makenna came in this morning very disappointed.  The tooth fairy had not come.

"Mom!  The tooth fairy didn't come last night!"  She said in a very annoyed voice.
"Umm W-h-A-t?!?  She didn't?"  I mumbled in a very awkward voice.  "Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm SURE!  I checked all around."  Makenna said.  
"Did you leave a note and put everything in a sock?"  I said trying to get to the bottom of the situation.
"Yeah, I did all of that."
"Well, maybe she doesn't work on the weekend, or maybe she couldn't get your head off the pillow."  I said sure that I could figure this mess out.
"MOM!"  anger was rising.
"I know that she will come tonight.  Just put the sock a little to the edge of the pillow.  She will be there!"  I said with confidence.

It is sad when our public servants such as the tooth fairy fall asleep on the job!  Very sad!

3 comments:

packerfanpearson's said...

don't feel to bad the tooth fairy absolutly sucks at our house!

Taylor Family said...

Dang that tooth fairy! She must have caught thte flu that is going around or something.

Kim said...

Sorry if we shared the pneumonia with the tooth fairy! Hopefully she still comes!