Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gotta have it!

I see these AWESOME bullet holes on peoples cars all of the time.  They add so much to a car, and really make them stand out.  Whenever I see them it makes me wonder who the cool person is driving the car and what happened to them.  Were they in a gang fight?  Was it a drug deal gone bad?  Or really, why on EARTH would you put these on your car???

But, still I find myself wanting some for my ride.  I want to look cool!  I only need two (I don't want to scare anyone, or come across too rebellious!) and they come in a four pack... anyone want to go in on them with me?  Don't be shy!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Seriously...I was just riding behind a car staring at the bullet holes....thinking...why in the world would you stick these on your car! Then I figured maybe people are nicer to them on the road, who knows!!

dennisandsong said...

You are crazy, that's all I have to say!

The Jacobson Family said...

That's funny you want a bullet hole, we actually have one in our tahoe but it is a real one we went out to our car one day and found it, we still have not fixed it, I guess we figured it would be much cooler to have a real one ha ha.