Monday, May 4, 2009

Last week I was reading this blog written by a grieving mother who lost her son.  He fell out of a window and died.  It was pretty scary, and so I brought in the boys and showed them the video she had made and pictures of the cute little boy.  I told them that they need to be very careful never to lean up against a window, and that falling out of a window could kill you.  They were very scared, and agreed to never ever do it.
Tonight Coren fell out of the window.  SERIOUSLY, what am I supposed to do with this wild child?  He was talking to his friends and leaned up against the screen just as I had told him to never do, and next thing he knew he was in the bushes.  Luckily we live in a rambler!  The kids came running in and told me that he had fallen, so I of course thought the worst, and started to freak out.  Tons of neighbors saw the whole thing, and probably think we are even crazier than before.  Coren survived with minor bruising and scratches, the screen wasn't so lucky.

2 comments:

Isaac and Dallas said...

He is a mess. What are you going to do with him? Good thing he is cute. I am glad he is ok.

love bug momma said...

Seriously how are you gonna survive without steve?? not even 1 full day?....