Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Since you've been gone...

Dear Dad,
It has been one week and since you've been gone:
Coren fell out the window onto his head
Coren crashed on his bike
And then five minutes later crashed again
Carson hasn't stopped eating and got super fat
We beat up uncle Zak tons of times and he liked it
Grandpa taught Kenna how to mow the lawn
Coren found a flute-a-phone thing in your nightstand..which was weird...
We grew some strawberries in the yard and ate them
And Kenna rode her bike to WalMart twice!
We have missed you and can't wait to see you soon!  
Love, your wild childs.

3 comments:

amy said...

You guys should all come down to visit since Steve is gone. Pack all the kids in the car and make the 12 hour drive by yourself. Come on, it would be fun! :)

gildiux said...

hey Brandi!!!! as always I love your pics, the kids r so big, the other day I was watching a video of us when we went to bryce and coren was just a baby :-) I just read about your mom I´m so ultra happyyyyy for her....
I wrote a message to steve in his facebook because i thought u created that account but I think u don´t check it... well I´m going to Chile probably in june, I´m not really sure yet but I like to go to Utah before I leave so I will let u know...
ohh in the pics the guy in blue is not Steve right? kinda look like him ....ok Brandi I hope everything is great give a huge hug and kiss to the kids, u know I love them so muchhhh

amelia said...

it sounds like you're keeping busy! it's got to be hard having him gone a lot! i would be ripping my hair out after the second picture :) you're a trooper! hang in there! send 'em on down anytime!