Friday, May 1, 2009

Key to boys

Last night on the way to swim I had the following conversation with my 10 year old daughter.

Kenna- Man, when are these babies gonna grow???
Me- When are what going to grow?
Kenna- These... she said patting her chest.
Me- Your boobs???
Kenna- Ya, those things are the key to boys!!
Me- What?  Why would you say that?
Kenna- Well this girl in my class grew them, and now she got 5 boyfriends.  One boy even told her the reason he liked her was cause of those.

While trying not to laugh I gave her the speech, "If a boy likes you because you have or don't have boobs, he is not the boys for you... blah blah blah."

Later after dropping her off I called Steve to relay the story.  He laughed and laughed and then said, "It is crazy that at 10 she already knows that those are the keys to boys!"

WHAT?!?

A minute later Carson pipes up and says, "Muscles will get you girls.  They love a strong man!"

I looked at Coren to see what scary comment would come out of his mouth and he just smiled and hid his head.  I think he was as scared as I was.

4 comments:

amelia said...

WHAT A RIOT! I can't even imagine having that conversation yet with one of my daughters!!! SCARY! Even talking about little crushes and kissing I find my self speechless. We'll have to discuss this further together! I'll need help!

Rachel said...

oh dear... what kind of world are our little ones growing up in??? I love that your kids still tell you everything though. As funny as it is! :)

Taylor Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I would have died!

Rosies said...

is so funny! She sounds like bailey!