Monday, May 25, 2009

HOT LOVE!

A few months ago I started getting these magazines that I never ordered.  So each month I flip through them, and then I set them in the magazine stack.  They are pretty weird, and a little sleazy, but I still keep them around... for a rainy day I guess.  I keep the magazines in the office that is right next to the front door on a table that is in front of the window.  The window that is right by the door.  (Are you getting the picture here?)
The other day I am standing at my front door, probably because my kids locked me out or something and I glance in the window.  I see a magazine that says in big letters "HOT LOVE" and there is some girl striking a pose!  It is one of those magazines that they probably keep in the plastic wrap at the check stand (in Utah and Idaho anyways). 
I just busted up laughing because I am sure that when people are at my front door they totally see the magazine and wonder what in the heck goes on at our house.  It has now been replaced with a Playboy, just to ensure that our UPS deliveries keep arriving early.  I wondered why that delivery guy was always so nice!

1 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Haha! I love it! I was recieving Cosmo for a while there. Jake thought it was pretty awesome but I just knew a babysitter or someone would see it and think I was some sort of whore! Haha! Why do they send us these random things?