Monday, August 11, 2008

The camping reunion!

We had such a great time on Friday night.  We got together with a bunch of our friends from our West Jordan house and went on a camping trip.  I was a little worried about the weather, but it turned out to be perfect and we had the greatest time.  Everyone was so much fun, and it made me really miss seeing all of these guys.  It was so much fun to see all of the kids and see how much they had grown.
The kids had so much fun.  It is rare that my kids ever ask to go to bed, but they were so tired that they wanted to go to sleep and they even fell asleep on the way home.  I LOVE THAT!
Isn't it funny how the men act just like the kids?  Well, I guess in all fairness we were all a little crazy, but that is what made it so fun!
I loved catching up with all of the girls, we always have a lot to talk about and a lot to laugh about.
The highlight of the trip for Makenna was seeing her best friend Bailee.  These girls are so cute together and had so much fun.  They went through a mud puddle and were laughing so hard.  We let them sleep in the back of the car together, and I am sure that they had a ton to talk about.  Thanks Brandi for bringing her!

0 comments: