Monday, August 25, 2008

END SLAVERY!

This is me (on the ground).  Well, this is how my kids see me.  The title of this picture is 'The exhausted slave' and that says it so well.  The man whipping in the picture reminds me of my kids, all of my kids who are constantly ordering me around.  I think I say, "I am not your slave!!!" at least 20 times a day.  I am not sure when they decided to abuse me this way but seriously, it SUCKS!  
7 more days until school starts... but who is counting... I am not excited or anything.

2 comments:

KKR said...

Oh my! I think I can relate. What we mom's do for our kids. It's so hard to stop and remind myself why I am doing this.

Walter Family said...

I have sooo been feeling that lately! My 4 year old niece calls her parents her servants! I guess that's probably what all of our kids think of us! It sure feels that way anyway! :)