Thursday, August 14, 2008

Someone's been SMOOCHIN'

Something funny has been going on around here.  I had no idea, although I probably could have guessed.  I'm told that it has happened in the play set tunnel, twice in the shed (once they accidently locked themselves in there) and who knows where else.  From what I am told it has happened 18 TIMES!

It was supposed to be a secret, but she let the cat out of the bag, and now everyone knows:
Carson and Brittney sittin' in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

OK, OK, so I guess that it isn't that serious, but man is it funny!  Carson is really mad that she told people.  "It was supposed to be our little secret Brittney!" He said sadly.  Carson is learning early that girls kiss and tell, especially when the boy is as cute as Carson.

I hope that those little Kindergarten girls prepare themselves, because the Mac Daddy Carson is on his way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!! He's such a cute kid though so it was bound to happen sooner or later!

Brooke Jesus said...

Go Carson!!! That is cute!

amelia said...

Too Funny!