Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This sounds familiar.

I am not sure why this backpacking trip seems so familiar...

Two men.
One Mountain.
A private weekend away from the wives.
Naked men.
True love.
Relaxing your broke(n) back.
But wait, a mysterious third guy.  Could this be the sequel?
SCARY!!!

Steve went out on his yearly brokeback adventure this weekend.  Just kidding Steve!  I am sure there was no funny business.  They backpacked up to Kamas Lake in the Uintas and had a great time.  If it wasn't for the 60 pound pack, I might have even been tempted to go.

A little about the movie:  I watched Brokeback mountain with my friend Tasha because the guys REFUSED to watch it.  We happened to watch it when they were at a Scout Camp together, which made it a little strange.  We did not expect it to be so... graphic (is that they word you would use Tasha?) and we struggled to get through it.  We kept screaming the whole time.  It was bad.  So with that being said, I do NOT recommend this movie.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hope Steve had a great time! I had no desire to see the movie. Thanks for the smores the other night! Talis loved playing on your playset and the other kids!

Walter Family said...

LOL(for real!)! That is too funny! I wanted to see that movie but Mike was not having it! Now I know it was probably a good thing we missed out on that one!

Mandy said...

That is soooo funny. I don't have any other words for it. Hope you had fun Steve!!! :}