Thursday, October 2, 2008

GEEZ COREN!

                                          Check out the look on his face!!!
Coren:  

   Why do you act like I cause you such pain?  Is it because you are four now, and so you are just WaY to CoOl for me or what?

   You know, I put you up on a bridge, risking your life (which is something that usually brings you great joy) and you still growled at me.  All you had to do was look at the camera and smile!  We could have had an amazing picture of us that would have made us both happy for many years to come.  But, NO!  Instead you tried as hard as possible to act like you hate me.  As if you are the MOST tortured four year old on the planet.

   Well, I have some BAD news for you little man!  If you do not start to act like you like me again, then I am going to have to torture you!  I am going to start to make you eat healthy food for breakfast... no more ice-cream.  Plus, I will not buy you those cool clothes anymore, I will make you wear hand-me-downs, or stuff from the D.I.  In fact, I might even buy your undies at the D.I.!  Yummy!

   Then, I will say, "no more salad and tomatoes for you".  Then what would you eat at resturants?  I can make this really bad for you!   Are you getting the picture yet?  NO, not yet?  That sounds like you.  I bet you are just laughing at this note, aren't you?

   If all else fails, I will hide your light-sabre, and your bike, PLUS your skateboard in really hard hiding places.  Or.....  You could just love me again.  AND.....  Just smile in picture's.  OK?  I hope that we can understand each other and love each other again.

Your loving Mother~

1 comments:

Kim said...

Dont' worry, I have the MOST tortured 2 1/2 year old on the planet.