Sunday, May 18, 2008

And Dad too...

As if we don't already have a ton of games, Steve called on his way home from work and said that he was going to be a sub for his friends team that night.  By some miracle, we were game free, so the whole family went out to watch.  Steve always tells me that he sucks at softball, so I wasn't really sure what to expect.  However, he is VERY good, and it was so much fun to watch him play and have some fun.




Makenna was very impressed and was the team cheerleader.  She let everyone know how great they did, especially Dad.

As a side note, I would like to thank my friend Mandy for saving my life when there were so many other lives to be saved.  She heard someone yell "BALL" and covered my head and not the heads of her children, my children, or even herself.  Now that is love.  Thanks Mandy!  If that ball would have hit me I would have become even more brain dead then I already am.  That could have been a tragedy!  I owe you one!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

That was so funny. I am a great friend aren't I.
It was just intinct to grab your head, you were the closest to me. Don't ever tell my kids I did that.