Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girls night.

I love it when I have a night out with the girls.  While it doesn't happen as often as I would like it to, I usually get to go out at least once a month if not more.  This past week a few friends got together and went out to dinner.  It is amazing how long dinner lasts when there are so many chatty women, but there is always plenty to say and lots to laugh about.

This time, one of my friends Hilarie, who is just really funny anyways, made the greatest comment.  I couldn't stop laughing and had to share it.  

I was telling everyone that the country singer Collin Ray had just moved into a house near ours.  Of course they didn't believe me at first.  After a few minutes Hilarie yells, "Milus Ray's Dad????!!!!"  We all started to bust up when we realized that she meant Milee Cyrus, daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus.  It was pretty funny.  So for anyone out there looking for a girls name... have you considered Milus?

2 comments:

Hilarie said...

Of course you had to bring that up... See if your invited to the next girls night out!!! Ok so I am a little blonde, what can I say...

Hilarie

Mandy said...

That is hilarious!