Friday, May 2, 2008

Selective hearing

My boys, one in particular (Coren) have some major hearing problems.  It is not that they cannot hear, but it is that they choose not to hear the things that they do not want to hear.

This morning, I put them in the tub.  I filled the water up about half way and told them that I was going to go and dry my hair, and to leave the water off.  A few minutes later, I was walking down the hall and heard the water going.


I pulled open the shower curtain, and saw Coren in control of the faucet, and the water filled to the top of the tub.  I reminded them that I had asked that the water stay off and Coren gave his usual response...

                             "It was an accident!"




This is the same thing that he tells me when he hits someone, 
draws on the wall, or whatever he does that he shouldn't have. 

Carson on the other hand is always very innocent.  He was there, but had nothing to do with it, ever!  Funny, I think.  He is just the idea man, but knows that Coren will take the fall for the follow through.  These boys better watch out because I am on to them and there naughty ways!  Cute, yes...

                                                                                                                                     Trouble...for sure!

1 comments:

Rosies said...

I cannot believe how big they are!!! Crazy!!