Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have a dream...

I have recently decided that I need to be on Dancing with the Stars.  I love this show.  It is crazy to see how they can turn these people into such amazing dancers in such a short amount of time.  I look at some of the people on the show and it makes me realize that with a lot of practice and professional help, you can do almost anything.  Not only would it be great to be able to dance like that, but have you ever noticed how great everyone's body gets by the end of the season?   They look so good.  Plus, all of the professional dancers look amazing.  The problem with my new dream is that I am not a 'star'.  While I haven't even heard of half of the star's on the show, I am pretty sure that they are more famous than I am.  

I am considering going onto the Bachelor to get famous.  I was thinking that I could submit Steve to be "TheBachelor" and then I could be one of the girls.  My only concern is that 
it will come to the end of the show and he will choose someone else...like Amanda.  She is like hotter than me and like says 'like' so much more than like I do.  :)  Wouldn't it be sad if 
I became a star because my own husband dumped me on live t.v.!  In that case I would insist that I be paired up with the hottest dancer to make me feel better!!! Stay tuned for more info on my new stardom!

3 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Have you considered maybe a "real life soap opera"? Between the Slotbooms and Ellis' that's some pretty good stuff. That would get you on Dancing with the Stars for sure!

Britta said...

Nun would love to do Survivor - our favorite reality show. I know I could never cut it, though. Good luck on your quest for stardom.

dennisandsong said...

Brandi, I think you have lost it. Have you been out of the house in a few days??? Seriously, I love Dancing with the Stars too and wish that I could take a class or something so I know what you are saying there. As for the Bachelor. . . I know Steve would choose you so I don't think that it would make you famous...sorry. Keep thinking though, I am sure you will come up with something!!