Monday, April 14, 2008

Baseball games...


The boys both had their first baseball games on Saturday.  They did a great job!  Carson was all about talking to all of the boys as they came to second base, and made a great social activity out of it.  Coren was very serious and wanted to hit the ball as far as he could.  He turned around at one point, "I don't know which balls I can get?!?"  It looks like the outfield is still a little confusing, but I just told him to get them all.  He might as well, right?  I decided that each week I will take a clip of one kid and post it so that we can see their progress.  We have a lot of games.  It should be fun!  I do have one question for everyone.  So, when the hats are this big, do you tuck their ears into the hat, or bend them over?????   (Are you a tucker or a bender?)

0 comments: