Thursday, April 3, 2008

"TOELY COW"

Makenna is who we like to call 'Miss Popular.' As frightening as it may be, she has more boys that like her than you can count on two hands. She has a contagious smile, and her personality is something else. She loves to hang out with the boys playing sports, and isn't shy when it comes to meeting new people. It was no surprise when Valentines Day came around and she came home saying that one boy asked to be her Valentine and another gave her a box of chocolates. However, what was shocking was something I saw the other day. We were at a playground and Makenna came over for a drink. I glanced down and what I saw was UNREAL! Her toenails were so freaking long, so long that some of them wrapped around her toes! She always wears socks, which I am amazed the socks are not covered in holes, so I guess I missed this one. She thought it was funny at first, but then decided that it was pretty bad. I FORCED her to let me take a picture of these beasts and figure that the picture should come in handy some day when I need to black-male her. I am sure that if this boy thing keeps up, I will have plenty of opportunities, and I can't wait.
THE FACE OF AN ANGEL...
NAILS OF A DRAGON!

0 comments: