Monday, April 21, 2008

Straight from Idaho...

We got an unexpected visit from some potato farmers this week.  No just kidding, it was Brooke and her family.  They make a quick decision to come into town this week.  My kids were so excited!  They LOVE it when their cousins are here.  It was a lot of fun to hang out with them on Friday and have a late Easter Egg Hunt.  The kids had a good time playing outside and the boys even got to sleep over at Grandma's and spend some extra time with them.  It is crazy how big and wild Kyle has gotten and Makenna had a great time taking care of him the whole time.  She is going to be a great babysitter some day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny to find you guys! Looks like your family is growing up. That's great you've joined the running world (lots of fun)! Hope all is well-Heather and Craig

Anonymous said...

I don't know where my brain is. I was going to tell you to e-mail me sometime. parkerch@comcast.net-Heather