Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

I wanted to share a great recipe.  It is my Mom's and it is perfect for this time of year.  And if you love Chicken Salad, this is guaranteed to be the best you have ever had.

Cook 2 cups of chicken with:
1 stalk celery
1 carrot
1 onion
Salt and pepper

Separate chicken and add:
Chopped celery (desired amount)
Chopped onion (about 1/4 cup)
2 cups mayo (or desired amount)
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste.

Just before serving add 1 cup of shredded cheese
and 1 cup of crushed up potato chips.

Serve on any bread.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

They really are the best! Everytime I order a chicken salad sandwich I get a little bit disapointed because they just don't taste as good as these do.

Britta said...

I wonder what inspired you to write about this... They were yummy! Thanks!

Brian said...

How do I get in the buffet club?

Brian said...

What the HE double hockey stick do I need to do to post a comment on this blog? I guess it is Brian proof.