Friday, April 11, 2008

Coren and Mom time

With three kids, it is hard to find time to have alone time with each child.  Generally during the day when Makenna is at school Carson and Coren do their thing.  They don't really want a whole lot to do with me unless it involves food.  They are best buds.  However, when Carson and Kenna are gone, Coren is my sidekick.  He loves to hang out with me, and whatever I do, he does.  He likes to cook, shop, and...well, now that I think of it do all of the girls things I do.  

Today when Carson was at school we did puzzles.  Coren is way better at doing puzzles than I am, which is really sad.  However, I am happy to say that we we successfully completed a 100 peicer!!  It is so much fun to have time to get to see his little personality.  He is a fun little dude.  Me and him have a saying:
Mom - I love you so much!
Coren - So much it hurts!

It was a really fun day.  I just feel bad about the UGLY haircut I gave him.  

2 comments:

Mama Snow said...

When were you going to tell me you got your blog up! I am so disappointed in you. I'll forgive you this time. Well I love the blog and hope everything is going well for you guys. Welcome to the BLOG WORLD!

gildiux said...

my dear familyyyyy, i´m so sorry because took me so much time to answer to your message, thanks so much for the pics, i just i love them, and say to Carson happy b-day, was in my mind call him that day but i´m too bad ..i read this blog and i love it, kenna´ story made me cry she is such an angel... thanks for share with us all of this, u know i really love each one of u, and i´m so thankful Btradi with the heaveanly father because He put u in my brother´s life, u r the best a great wife, mom, friend,etc...thanks for everything...say to the kids and my crazy brother that i love them so much..but much doesn´t hurt ;-)