Monday, April 21, 2008

Bike Time

It's the time of year that Steve has been waiting for, mountain biking season.  He excitedly got his bike out, tuned it up, and was ready to ride on Saturday.  The plan was that while I ran, he would go on a quick bike ride up at Red Butte Garden.  I felt really bad that he had to be on "stretcher" duty and didn't get to ride. 

 I am also really excited to do some riding this summer.  When we first got married we were able to bike a lot.  I loved it and actually improved a ton that season.  Now that I haven't 


been riding for so long, I am back to being pretty bad at it, but I hope that we can go on more rides this summer and I can get better.  Steve is an amazing mountain biker, so he is a great person to ride with and learn from.  He is far too crazy on the downhill for me to even want to keep up with him, but maybe I can keep up going up hill.  We'll see.  I guess it is time for me to get my bike down and dust it off.

One thing that I have decided is that I am going to continue to ride in style this year.  I got a new accessory for my bike that is going to make it the coolest bike EVER!  It is a huge surprise, so I will unveil it at a later date!  In other words, it is not on my bike yet because I need to figure out how to put it on there.  :)

0 comments: