Monday, May 5, 2008

Tim the Grad!

Saturday night we went to a big celebration party for Big Tim's graduation.  We had a great time with all of his family and friends, and best of all our kids had so many little friends to play with which was great.

Tim has been going to school ever since we have known him so we are so excited for him to be done and to be able to move on with his career.

I asked Carson to take a picture of Steve and I with Tim.  I was amazed at how good the picture turned out for a five year old photographer.

Then, Coren said he wanted to take a picture of me, and I was equally shocked at how well his turned out!  These kids have some talent!

Anyways, Congratulations to Tim.  That is such a huge accomplishment.  I hope that some day I am able to go to school and get my degree, maybe in the very near future!

0 comments: