Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jordan River Parkway

We love to go to a trail by our house called the Jordan River Parkway.  It is a big long trail that runs along a river and has a lot of birds and fun things to see along the way as well as tons of fun parks to stop at.  Usually when we go on this trail, I run and Steve takes the kids on the bikes, but because of my injury I got my bike out.  We had a lot of fun, the weather was great, and it was nice to get out and do something active!


The boys love riding in their bike trailer and it is a really good workout for the person pulling them.  We went to a park after our ride and the boys got their scooters out.  Coren decided that the playground looked more like the perfect scooter ramp and made a game out of riding his scooter down the play set.  It was so funny and he was SO into it, so I took a clip of his creation.


0 comments: