Monday, May 19, 2008

Beach Day!

Makenna had a school beach day.  She was so excited, and got fancied up in her coolest beach attire.  I thought that she looked really cute with her friend Ashlee, and had to capture the moment.

If you are unfamiliar with a beach day, you will be surprised to learn what it is, and even more surprised that they were so excited.  Here is the description of what you do at beach day in Makenna's words:  You get to get all dressed up and sit on the lunchroom floor and eat trout!  

1 comments:

amelia said...

I found you! Yeah, the cannery is not my thing either. I totally think it's so great, but I am not a good one to go either. When I went they had me haul huge crates around while the other ladies got to put lids on cans. NO FAIR! Oh well, I should try again. That's awesome you went though... total Laverne & Shirley!

That was so nice of Tawnee to watch all the kiddos! What a trooper!