Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping early.

I don't want to do it, but I am going to have to.  It is that nasty word that no-one wants to hear.  Christmas Shopping!!!!  EWWWW, just the thought!  It brings tears to my eyes... usually.  Not this year.  I was just surfing the web trying to find the PERFECT gifts for the ones that I love (and don't love, but am obligated to buy for) and I found the best website.  I got all of my shopping done in one place, and I am SO excited for Christmas morning.  I cannot wait to see the look on their faces when they see what I got them.  To say that I am excited is an extreme understatement.  First, everything is handmade.  How many people can say that?  Not many!  Also, all of the proceeds go to help large families who are struggling to pay legal fees.  It really makes me feel like I am helping those in need, as well as getting some great quality items.

Now, if you do not want to see what I got you... STOP READING NOW!  But if you would like a sneak peak, so that you have something to get excited about.. read on.  

I got these AMAZING aprons ($23.45) for all of my sister-in -laws and even my own sister Brooke.  Think of how cute we will all look cooking our Thanksgiving Feasts together in these.  I cannot tell you which colors you are getting, that part will need to be a surprise.  Get excited girls, you are going to look great.

Friends... I got hair endies for everyone!  I may surprise you with a book on braids to go with it, but I need to check the budget.  So, if you know me but are not related, you are for sure getting one of these.  I was thinking that it would be so fun if everyone got together and we all wore matching endies and had matching braids.  Just an idea... I will let you know a date when I figure it all out.
All of my nephews... TA DUH!  Look at these hats.  I have never seen such cuteness.  I hope that I can get everyone together for a picture.  ADORABLE.
For my Mom and my Mother-in -law, nighties ($50).  These nighties will not only be comfortable, but really pretty sexy.  Don't tell Steve, but I got one for me too!  He won't be able to keep his hands off of me!
So needless to say my shopping is nearly done.  What a relief.  This is going to be a great Christmas.

Get your gifts at www.fldscrafts.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Ya know...I didn't say anything, but Amy and I were REALLY hoping for this for Christmas:

http://www.fldscrafts.com/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=39

It would be perfect for our living room!!

Anonymous said...

OMG-That is awesome!! I think I might order me one of those nighties. That will totally help with the baby-making process! Thanks for the tip!-Heather

anne said...

i love it. i want one of the nighties.

Clint and Shari said...

I want that website to finish all of my shopping too! I loved the nightie:) Do they come in other colors?

Brandi~I love reading your blog. You are too stinkin' funny!

Mama Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Snow said...

Dang it, Iswear someone always beats me to the goo dieas and deals. Well I sure can't wait! So since we are sharing gifts just look at what I am getting Matt. He is going to be so excited when he sees his gift.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SEXY-LIME-MANKINI-SWIMWEAR-GIFT-BUCKS-PARTY-COSTUME_W0QQitemZ140268699669QQihZ004QQcategoryZ78780QQcmdZViewItem

Brooke Jesus said...

I don't know what I'm more excited for, my present, or the one for the boys...