Tuesday, September 9, 2008

State Fair.

It was time to make our annual trip to the Utah State Fair.  We love it.  Not sure why, but it is something that we look forward to all year.  I was very excited to hear that on opening day admission is only $2, what a bargain.  Once you get there everything is a huge rip-off, but at least we got a deal going in.  I always love a great deal.

We were all looking forward to different things.  Coren was very clear on his faves.  He wanted to see the animals and ride the ponies.

He was so excited to finally find the pony ride, and was really proud to ride "Rocky."

I love to go and do some people watching.  It is always VERY interesting to see and always makes me laugh (or cry).  I also love to look in all of the booths and see what crazy things people are selling.

Me and Coren found someone selling carmel apples, and of course, had to support them.

Makenna is our little artist, and she loves to see all of the painting, crafts, and other artwork.  They found some little guys that they wanted to bring home.  They look like a great addition to the family, don't they?
The kids love to touch all of the animals and get as many germs on their hands as possible.  Then, they love to touch me.  It is my favorite thing.  NOT.
Little PIGGIES!
Carson was very brave this year and was feeding and touching everything.  We were proud of him.
Kenna made some new friends.
Coren was way into the piglets, luckily none of them tried to bite him.
We had a great time and we will be back next year.  Or maybe even again this year!

1 comments:

Walter Family said...

I was just getting on here to post our fair pictures when I saw yours! :) It looks like you guys had fun! We didn't get a chance to see the animals, your kids are so cute with them! I love the picture of your "little piggies'!