Thursday, September 11, 2008

Surprise.

This morning I woke up and I was all cuddled with the cutest guy.  It wasn't Steve.  I had no idea how he had gotten into my bed, but I didn't care.  Although I was laying on the very edge of the bed, nearly falling, I was still very comfortable and warm.  Maybe a little too warm.  At first I welcomed the heat as the air was chilled from the crisp morning air.  I snuggled closer to him only to realize that the heat I felt was a strange heat.  A wet heat.

It had been so long since I had woken up to a puddle of pee, and yes it was happening again.  It wasn't the best thing to wake up to, I will just say that.  What I did love to wake up to was a cute little face, and memories of when he was smaller and would climb into bed with me almost every night.  I miss when my kids were so little.  I don't miss them peeing on me!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love this picture! This is how I totally remember him. What a cutie! And......I am so sorry you got peed on. I can totally picture your reaction now!

Brooke Jesus said...

That is a way cute picture. That's funny he peed on you!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Dont you just love being peed on. It is the best thing ever. Not. I love when they climb into bed for just a while. That picture is how I remember your little guy. He is so cute.