Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Coren's moving out!

This is a little sooner than I had expected one of my kids to move out, but today the three year old announced his moving plans.

Coren loves keys.  He really wants his own key to our house, but we haven't given him one... he also loves to lose keys.  He is always asking how he can get his own key to our house, "Where can I get me a key to this house?" he asks.  I tell him that when you buy the house they give you the keys, and then I tell him to ask his Dad where he could get a key.  Steve's goes into detail with where you buy keys and how they make them.

Today we got a flyer in the mail from a community near our house called Daybreak.  He asked me what the flyer was for and I told him that they are trying to sell us a house.  He walked around with the flyer and really studied it.  As soon as Makenna got home from school he took the flyer to her and proudly said, "This is the house that I am buying.  I have a lot of money, more than the money you have, and they are going to give me the key."

I hope that the house has enough room for all of my kids, I think that they would be very happy there, and I could use the break!

3 comments:

Britta said...

That is one of the funniest stories I have ever heard! I hope he enjoys his new house, along with the mortgage and paying to furnish it, etc.

Kara said...

I love it! Hey atleast he wants to move out one day....some seem like they want to stay forever. Maybe he could save a spot for Ethan in the future! I love hearing what your kids come up with. Never a dull moment.

Mandy said...

He is so funny! Cute house Coren! Since you have so much money, do you want to pay for my house too?