Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fathers Day.


We had a great Father's Day.  Steve wanted one present, an organized garage.  It was something that I couldn't give him, so I got him the supplies that he needed to do it himself.  It is looking awesome, and he is so excited and loving it.

Sunday, my Dad and Zak came over for a BBQ.  My Mom was at Brooke's helping out with the baby, so it was just us.

We had a lot of fun eating, playing, and hanging out.


Coren took this picture of my Dad and I thought it was the funniest thing ever when I saw it.  I am sure he would not like it, but it gives me a good laugh, especially his belly hanging out!  I guess I should be nicer and not post it for everyone to see, seeing as it is all about Father's Day, but I can't control myself.






 

Zak has no known children (Brooke and I joke that Hawaii is full of little Zak's running around) but one day when they all start to surface, we hope that they will come and spend Father's Day with us as well.  In the meantime, his nieces and nephews will have to do!

0 comments: