Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Inside the cave.


It was dark in the cave.  Very dark.  It was also very cold, very
wet, and a tight fit in some places.  The kids thought it
was great.  They were so adventurous.  At the end I 
asked Coren was his favorite thing was that he saw.  He
said that he only saw on thing.  A guy.  I guess that the cave left a 
big impression on him, just not as big as 'the guy'.
Carson's fears were gone after about 30 seconds.  He realized
that it wasn't so bad after all and that he had nothing
to fear.  From that point on he had a great time.
The guide kept talking about all of the great formations made
by nature,  how it took years to build these amazing things
and that in the past when the cave was first discovered people
would steal the formations.  I looked up and noticed this 'unique'
formation.  I will let you form your own opinion of it, but all I 
thought was that mother nature must have a sense of humor.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

That is funny. very unique formations!

p.s. I'm proud of your garden!