Monday, June 2, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

I know of so many Mom's who write down every cute thing their kids say so that they have it to look at and laugh at later in life.  So many people told me to do that, but of course, I didn't.  Now that they are getting older I regret it.  Every time they say something cute, I think that I will remember it and write it down later.  Then I forget.

I thought I would start to do better at this and Coren has given me two great things to start out my list with.  His new thing to say is that 'It is in the under ground!'  If he loses something, he tells me that it is lost in the under ground.  The other day I asked him to pull a rock out of the sandbox, and after digging for a few minutes he stopped and said that it was in the underground.  Then he lost a key, and when I asked where it was at he said, "I think that it is in the under ground."  I keep asking what the under ground is, but he just points down.  It is really funny.  I guess it is his definition of buried.

Next, on our way home from Vegas yesterday, Coren said with all seriousness, "Mom!  If you let me take off my shirt I will do whatever you say!"  I asked how long he would be willing to do whatever I say and he responded, "FOREVER!"  I told him that he had made me a great offer, one that I wasn't going to pass up, and he took off his shirt.

0 comments: