Thursday, July 24, 2008

Considering adoption.

Prepare yourself.  This post will be shocking!  

A very crazy thing happened to me the other day.  I am very done having children.  VERY DONE!  I was sitting at church holding my friend's cute little baby Griffin.  All of the sudden I started to panic.  I started to think that maybe I should have had another kid, and was wondering what in the world I had done.  I kept thinking that maybe I messed up big time and I was pretty worried.  Then, by the end of the meeting, the feeling had left, I was glad that I was done having kids, and I gave the baby back to his mama!

It was very weird, but for a second there I was actually considering adoption.  Then we got home and life was crazy as usual.  I told Steve the story and the whole time the kids were going wild and being annoying and that's when it hit me.  Why hadn't I thought of this before.  Adoption is the answer, and it is going to save my life.

                                   FOR ADOPTION:

Girl 9:  Very moody and argumentative!  Helpful with younger kids and very cute.  Looking for a good home.

Boy 5:  Cries often, gets feelings hurt easily.  Fun loving and such a good boy.  He would make a great addition to any home.

Boy 3:  Into everything, a danger to himself and others.  Just about the cutest thing you have ever seen and has the greatest laugh.  Take him home today!

                                           Last but not least our special of the day:


Boy 28:  Wednesdays child is full of love!  He is also a pain in the butt!  Please, just take him!  Please!

5 comments:

Laurie N' Craig said...

We will take the wednesday child boy special.. i was touched by his story and think he will make a great addition to our home... He know how to finish a basement right...

amelia said...

My heart skipped a beat for a min! Another baby? Brandi? What? Miss, I will never be pregnant again! he he! If you ever have those urges again, take a baby overnight!

Isaac and Dallas said...

So we would love to take any child, but due to the amount of money adoption is. I am afraid we wont be able to afford any. SO sorry, but if your going to just give them away we are in.

Tanya said...

I'll trade your 28 year old for my 31 year old! No strings attached.

Mandy said...

I'll take them! Do I get a discount if I want all of them? I have quite the honey-do list so the 28 year old one will definitely come in handy! When can I pick them up?