Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Makenna at the zoo.



Words cannot explain what is happening in this picture.  










Of course the one day we went to the zoo it poured rain on us.  At first I was a little mad and then it cooled way off and made us happy.  It was nice and cool and the kids loved it!











This is the ghost of Makenna.  She haunts this carousel.  You can find her roaming the area begging for a ride.










Makenna took maybe 1 million pictures.  Not only did she take pictures of the animals, but of their signs, and any pictures around.












If was the only lion at the zoo.  And, I used to drink out of this fountain when I was a kid!  CRAZY!








1 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

I can't believe they still have that lion head drinking fountain!! I remember drinking out of that when I was a kid!! Good ol' Hogle Zoo. :)

-Dave