Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The concert of the year...

The concert of the year... or should I say my concert of the year.  I only say this because on average I only go to one concert per year, so for me it is the best.

I am a lover of Snoop.  He is like a close friend to me.  We run together, he doesn't know that, but we do!  There have been many hard runs that have been conquered thanks to a little tune from my man Snoop.  He didn't let me down last night either.  He was amazing and so much fun to see LIVE in concert!  I think that Emily summed it up perfectly when she leaned over and said, "Don't you just feel joy in your heart?"  Yes, I was feeling the joy!

The other highlight of the evening was watching all of the crazy people, and they were out in abundance!  It is amazing to me to see what some people's idea of fun is.  




1 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

I'm trying to picture you at this concert with all the "gansters and stoners". I just can't see it. I do have to say that I like some of his music too.