Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sundance

We came across the most AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL place this weekend.  Sundance Utah!  This place was one of the most breathtaking places I have ever seen.  I am not sure how we have never been there but I am so glad that we found it.

It is a place that nature mixed with man to create the ultimate view.  Tucked into the woods you find a river that runs down the canyon into Sundance.

Then, they have made the river flow into a man made pond that they have landscaped all around.  It is so funny how the neatly trimmed lawn seems so natural at this quaint little ski resort.  They have amazing cabins and shops all around.  I found some great things at this shop.  If only I had brought about $1000 I could have picked up the shoes, shirt, and jeans that I had my heart set on.  Maybe next time.



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Brandi, I can't believe you've never been to Sundance. That's just crazy.

It is beautiful.

Allison said...

Wow! It's beautiful up there. Camping, mountain biking, hiking... I really need to get out into nature. I don't think that looking at your photos should count!