Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I had a dream...

I really wish that I knew someone that could analyze dreams, and tell me what in the world caused me to have the dream I had last night.

I generally have strange dreams if I wake up and then go back to sleep, which is what happened this morning.  So here goes...

I am in a dentist chair getting my teeth examined.  The dentist says that everything looks fine, but then the know-it-all nurse butts in and tells him to look at my back teeth and points out that I have some problem going on.  

He quickly agrees and tells me, "It looks like we are going to need to take out your back teeth and switch them with your front teeth, and it needs to be done right away."

I felt my back teeth with my tongue and then felt my front teeth and got a really bad picture in my mind.  "Um, why would you do that.  That is going to look horrible!"  I said, very concerned.

He got very serious and told me that it was not an option.  "You will just need to wear a lot of make-up, and then you will look fine."  He pointed out, almost like it would make everything OK.

I asked how much it was going to cost, and was shocked to hear "$2000.00."

"So you are telling me that you are going to charge me $2000.00 to make me look horrible, and to top it off I have to wear a lot of make-up?"  I yelled.  "No, I will not do it!"  I said as I ran out of the office.

And then...........  I woke up.  What could that mean????

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. What could that mean? I have no idea. But what a funny picture I have in my mind right now!

Allison said...

WoW!
Have I told you how much I laugh whenever I read your blog. I can't interpret dreams, but I can only imagine it means you should never be a dentist.